Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Hello everyone!

It's been awhile so, I thought I'd take some time and give you an update on everything.

Last monday, I started my new job and it's been going fabulous. It's been a really easy transition and everyone has been so helpful and wonderful to work with. Amara has done really well with the switch too. I think that she actually has a better day since I'm not there for her to be disobedient to me. She's also been taking really good naps at school, which make for a much better evening for all of us!

Amara had her Halloween party at school today and was so excited to wear her fairy costume and bring treats in for her class. I'll post a picture later.

Other than that, there's not much new with us. We keep busy - too busy at times - but we love hearing from everyone that we don't get to talk to! Have a wonderful week!

No comments: