Friday, October 20, 2006

Done with the old - In with the new!


Hi everyone! Well, yesterday was my last day at my job. It was a combined feeling of relief and also kind of sad. I had to say goodbye to 150 of the cutest and best kids in the world. The most heart breaking moment of the day was when my favorite kid in the whole wide world (besides my own of course!) started crying and told me she loved me. I love you too, Taylor! It's wonderful to know that I will still be able to see them all everyday when I drop Amara off at school. I'm so excited though to venture out on this new chapter of my life. For those who don't know, I'll be working full time at the New Horizon Corporate Offices in Plymouth, MN. Please pray that the transition will go well between jobs and that Amara will adjust to me not being there. That's about it for now.....the picture is of Hayden (one of Amara's trouble maker friends) and also Ms. Jessica (Amara's teacher)

No comments: